My husband is starting Body Beast tomorrow and I’m so excited he’s going to go through a program I have not yet done. So we were looking up the workout lengths and I thought I might put them here for others as well.
Body Beast Build Phase
- Build Legs: 38 min
- Build Chest/Tris: 48 min
- Build Back/Bis: 50 min
- Build Shoulders: 38 min
Body Beast Bulk Phase
- Bulk Legs: 41 min
- Bulk Arms: 35 min
- Bulk Chest: 30 min
- Bulk Back: 29 min
- Bulk Shoulders: 35 min
- Beast Abs: 10 min
- Beast Cardio: 38 min
- Beast Total Body: 38 min
What Equipment Do You Need
The program says you need dumbbells, a pull up bar, bench OR stability ball and an ez curl bar. I have a set of Bowflex SelectTech Adustable Dumbbells weights ranging from 5-52 lbs, this Nautilus bench and this ProForm pull up bar.
Order Body Beast
You can order the Body Beast Challenge Pack HERE.
This post contains affiliate links. If you order the dumbbells or bench from the link I provided on Amazon, I will receive a small compensation. I am an Independent Team Beachbody Coach with Beachbody, LLC and will receive compensation if I am registered as your coach and you order from my links provided.
Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev have a new program coming out in December together called The Master’s Hammer and Chisel. Today two of the workouts are released for ALL Beachbody on Demand members. Did you know that you can get your first 30 days FREE? All you have to do is sign up HERE.
So for October the 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme Challenge Packs by Autumn Calabrese are on sale as well as Body Beast by Sagi Kalev.
Want to be the first to know when The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is released? Just sign up for my newsletter!
One of my absolute favorite Beachbody programs, and a must have in your collection in my opinion is PiYo taught by Chalene Johnson. This is low impact and I can promise you can feel and see it working.
“PiYo isn’t like standard Pilates and yoga classes that make you hold long, intense poses, or lead you through dozens of repetitive, microscopic core movements. PiYo speeds everything up—including your results—by introducing you to dynamic, flowing sequences that can burn serious calories at the same time as they lengthen and tone your muscles and increase your flexibility.
With every action-packed PiYo session, you can burn excess fat and sculpt and define your whole body, as you minimize the aches and pains that can come along with high-impact workouts. No matter your age, no matter your body type, PiYo will help give you dramatically visible, incredibly beautiful results.” (wording credited to Beachbody)
So what do you get with PiYo?
Ready to get started?
You can order PiYo Here.
Be sure and find me on Facebook and lets get you added to my accountability group!
The Fixate™ recipe updates are here!
Get the Updates HERE.
Like my Facebook Page HERE.
So just what goes into these containers on the 21 Day Fix meal plan?
- kale cooked or raw
- collard greens cooked or raw
- Brussels sprouts chopped or 5 medium
- squash summer
- winter squash
- string beans
- peppers sweet sliced
- carrots sliced or 10 medium
- snow peas
- onions chopped
- oranges 1 medium
- tangerine 2 small
- apple small
- Sardines fresh or canned in water 7 medium
- boneless skinless chicken or turkey breast
- lean ground chicken or turkey (93% lean)
- fish fresh water (catfish,tilapia, trout) cooked till it flakes
- game-buffalo (bison,ostrich, venison) cooked and diced
- Game-lean ground (95% lean) cooked and diced
- eggs, 2 large
- greek yogurt, plain 1%
- yogurt, plain, 2%
- shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster) cooked
- clams, canned, drained
- red meat, extra lean, cooked, diced
- lean ground red meat (95%) cooked
- shakeology 1scoop
- tofu, firm
- pork tenderloin, diced,cooked
- tuna, canned in water, drained
- turkey slices, low sodium, fat free, 6 slices
- ham slices, low sodium, fat free, 6 slices
- ricotta cheese, light
- cottage cheese, 2%
- protein powder (whey, hemp, rice, pea) 1 1/2 scoops
- veggie burger 1 medium patty
- turkey bacon (reduced fat) 4 slices
- sweet potatoes
- quinoa, cooked
- beans (kidney, black, garbanzo, white, lima, etc) cooked and drained
- lentils, cooked and drained
- edamame, shelled
- refried beans, nonfat
- brown rice, cooked
- wild rice, cooked
- potato, mashed or 1/2 of medium
- corn on the cob 1 ear
- amaranth, cooked
- millet, cooked
- buckwheat, cooked
- barley cooked
- bulgur, cooked
- oatmeal, steel cut, cooked
- oatmeal, rolled, cooked
- pasta, whole grain, cooked
- couscous, whole wheat, cooked
- crackers, whole grain, 8 small crackers
- cereal, whole grain, low sugar
- bread, whole-grain, 1 slice
- pita bread, whole wheat, 1 small
- waffles, whole grain, 1 waffle
- pancakes, whole grain, 1 small
- English muffin, whole-grain, 1/2 muffin
- bagel, whole grain, 1/2 small 3 inch
- tortilla, whole wheat, 1 small 6 inch
- tortilla, corn, 2 small 6 inch
- avocado, mashed or 1/4 medium
- 12 raw almonds
- 8 whole raw cashews
- 14 peanuts, whole raw
- 20 pistachios whole raw
- 10 pecan half raw
- 8 walnuts halves raw
- coconut milk, canned
- feta cheese, crumble
- goat cheese crumble
- mozzarella low sodium shredded
- cheddar shredded
- provolone shredded
- Monterey jack shredded
- parmesan shredded
- pumpkin seeds raw
- sunflower seeds raw
- sesame seeds raw
- flaxseed ground
- olives, 10 medium
- coconut unsweetened shredded
- 21 day fix dressings
- extra-virgin olive oil
- extra-virgin coconut oil
- flaxseed oil
- walnut oil
- pumpkin seed oil
- nut butters (peanut, almond, cashew, etc,)
- seed butters (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, tahini)
These are great tally sheets to print out and mark off of each day.
Or there is an APP by Beachbody you can use.
If you need support and motivation while on this program I would love to chat!